Monday, May 19, 2008

Verse

I realize that I have been a “bad blogger” with very few posts as of late. And I’ll warn you right now - today’s post will be short. My hope is to post again later this week, but I really want your input on a couple of verses I read today. I found them in a different version of the Bible than I’m used to and was intrigued by their wording. Please post your comments on what you see here, particularly the last line.

“Everything in the world is about to be wrapped up, so take nothing for granted. Stay wide awake in prayer. Most of all, love each other as if your life depended on it. Love makes up for practically anything.”
1 Peter 4:7-8 MSG


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As I see it, we are all sinners by default but if we LOVE we are forgiven by His Grace. Grandma H.

Anonymous said...

I think we are to love one another as Jesus loved us . . with abandon and willingness to give all. When we love deeply, the little things that irritate or hurt become less important. The pouring out of love through serving brings joy and life beyond our imagination.